If you join Tours of Distinction, you will be enjoying the parade from reserved seats at the beginning of the parade. That’s right. No setting on the curb, fighting with some unruly child for the best viewing angles. You will have a bird’s eye view of the parade when its fresh. Our seating is right next to the parents of the band members who sit next to the judges. This is when everyone is fresh, alive and wanting to impress their family and the judges.
We Get to See the Best of the Parade!
After the parade, our motor coach takes us to VICTORY PARK, to have a closer look at the floats we saw earlier in the parade. Get up close and personal with the flowers and talk to the people who work with the floats, the flowers and the parade.
Want to know more? Want to book the tour??
- Click here to see or download the itinerary
- Call our office during normal business hours to book the tour or to get an itinerary mailed to you (702-454-3838)
For the analytical types out there!
- Over 54 Million Americans watched the 2014 Pasadena Tournament of Roses Parade
- Over 25 Million International viewers
- 700,000 lined the parade route